We drove to Fredricksburg again today in order to pick out our pup. Since we have second pick (and the people who have first pick haven't picked yet), we had to pick the two out of the three that we like most. I am holding our first pick who we instructed to be mean to the other people.
Michael is holding the very adorable second pick. It is impossible to tell them all apart. We will take another country drive to pick him up on the 17th. The leaves are starting to change color!In other news, I met with the lady in charge of the elementary ed program and I am now studying for the GRE. I plan to take it before Thanksgiving. Michael is studying diligently for his exams which start on the 13th.
Until next time :)
1 comment:
Theo 1 and 2 are very cute. I cant wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment