We'll be bringing home Theodore "Theo" Bastian Perry in 6 weeks! Which should give us plenty time to baby proof and read lots about puppies. Theo is a West Highland White Terrier commonly known as the Westie. He is from Fredricksburg, VA.We drove up the Constitution Route and saw some beautiful countryside. Passing through the battlefields is pretty neat too. We stopped for a quick lunch at the biggest mess of restaurants, big box retailers, superstores, among clothing retailers and an ice skating rink. We stopped at DSW on the way home. :)

4 comments:
Those are some cute little puppies, I want one too!
dear m and m, the we're expecting comment almost made me pass out!!!! but oh, it's a puppy.. theo is " litterly " going to have a big head when he gets older... i saw a westie the other day, he was cute and he had a big head...m
I'm excited about all the responsibilities of being his godfather, like sending him Christmas gifts and coming to his first communion.
I'm ssooooo excited to see theo! he looks adorable. get ready for puppy training!! its fun! love yall!!
Post a Comment